I wanted to make a post about commissions, I need a reference photo of what you want me to make, front and back. All you need to do is ask and we'll discuss it. I need at least the animal you'd like, or pointing out what previous creature you'd like or even a Pokemon. I also need what colors you want, and anything else you'd like to add.
Price varies but I try to keep my commissions consistent with my online shop.
For smaller things it will be around 18$-25$
For medium size about 25$-40$
For large size plushies it will be about 40$-90$
For extra-large plushies it will be about $100+
It truly depends on how large and especially how COMPLEX it is, but just talk to me, I will give you an estimate and when I am done with it I will let you know the final price (my estimates are always really ruff and could be more or less then the final price)
Usually 10$-20$ depending on complexity and time it took me.
If you want embroidered details on your plushy it will be price of plush + price of embroidery.
FOR CERTAIN THINGS I WILL NEED A DOWN PAYMENT FOR This will not be extra, but subtracted from your overall total.
Please consider this:
1) When you order something from me, you are ordering a completely artisan craft from only one artist working on it. This means I am not a mass producing company.
2) Any and all crafts commissioned is one of a kind. That means you have something millions of people have do not have. You have something unique and made with love. Even if I make 2 or 3 plushes of the same character they are different, its just a fact (I am pretty sure that would drive me crazy, making the same exact thing).
3) My plushes are more of a collectable item than a toy, remember they're not meant to play with them, and they're not good for children or babies unless you specifically ask for that.
4) I am an artist, not a toy company that gets everything for cheap. That takes a LOT of time, more than what you might think.
5) Remember a commission is an agreement to BUY what I made for you!
6) If I do not here from you for longer than three months after I have finished your commission, I may put it up for sale.
But please feel free to send me a note or even comment below.
You can always just visit my product site as well: critterstoglitters.storenvy.co…www.etsy.com/shop/CrittersToGl…
I also have a facebook: www.facebook.com/critterstogli…